Monday, April 3, 2017

Charcoal Floral Printed Dress

Hey guys! I am so excited to tell you I've teamed up with Pink Blush again! (You can see me maternity post wearing their dresses here.) I found this line when I was pregnant with Ryder four years ago and fell in love. Their pieces are so cute and everything I've ever gotten from there has fit so well. It's comfy, too!

This charcoal floral printed dress is perfect for this time of year! It's the beginning of spring and this light weight dress is so comfortable and perfect for that in between weather Colorado can have this time of year. If it's chillier, you could always add a sweater or denim jacket. I seriously can't get over how perfect this dress is! It feels like I'm in a robe or a comfortable cover up. And added bonus: I look really put together! ;) 

I dressed it up a bit here with these ankle strap sandals and statement necklace. I love these sandals, by the way! They are so pretty. They really dress this floral dress up. You could always go more casual and wear flip flops and your hair up! If you have little kids like me, then you know how important it is to wear your hair up. Ha! My little monkeys are always pulling at it or getting their sticky, food covered hands in it! 

I wore a statement necklace (mine is old from Francesca's - similar here) but it's isn't overly load. Subtle and pretty. I didn't want anything too busy with the floral printed dress. The dress is the focus, people!! I will link similar necklaces and my sandals below.

Pink Blush also has a maternity line (you can shop here) that I loved! Economy shipping is free and returns are easy! (I know it can be hard to know what size you are when your body is going through so many changes during and after pregnancy!). The ease of shopping Pink Blush is a huge perk because there is no stress. 

I hope you check them out! I am currently loving this dress and this tulle skirt for summer! Keep an eye out for more looks from Pink Blush coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment