Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Basic Layers for Winter

Hey guys! These pics were taken the last time we had a little snow. I'm really craving snow right now. This time of year just requires snow. Makes it feel like the holidays are coming. Since there hasn't been a ton of snow I think it's led me to believe there is more time until Christmas than there really is!! Yikes. I just realized there are only THREE weekends left until Christmas! 

I struggle this time of year. It is so easy for me to get really overwhelmed with my to-do list and balance all the things I'm juggling. I'm sure all moms/humans feel this way this time of year, right?! I find it helps me stay calm and feel less cluttered in my mind when the house is organized. My hubby is really helpful and is so sweet when it comes to this. He knows that this makes a huge difference with my anxiety. We try hard to keep up on the home, which is tough with lots of little humans running around making messes. Honestly, it's like these toddlers of mine don't even care about my need for perfectly straightened toys and organized drawers of clothes. Eye roll. 

I currently have four to-do lists with errands to run, groceries and dinner to buy and make, presents to buy. Laundry. Wash my car. Fold the laundry (after I wash it for the 5th time because I keep forgetting to hang it!). The list goes on. How do you guys manage to stay organized this year and not totally loose your shit?!

I absolutely love the simple, basic layers worn here. If the weather doesn't absolutely require a big, puffy (or stiff) jacket, I always skip it! It just easier to carry babies and bags and snacks all at once when I don't also feel like I'm really restricted by a giant jacket! This sweater is perfect for layering. 

I will link everything below. This hat is from last season but I will link similar ones! I love little pops of red (and leopard!). The red just gives me an extra pep in my step this time of year. SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!

I promise she loves me. ;)
Click the arrows on either side to scroll through. Click on items to shop! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment