Thursday, June 16, 2016

Old Navy SALE - Summer Wardrobe - Up to 50% OFF

Hey guys! HUGE sale happening over at Old Navy. Hurry FAST!! Please tell me I'm not the only one online shopping for my babies at night after they're both sleeping peacefully in their beds. :) I miss themmmm. I am stocking up on must-have items for the kids at Old Navy and thought I'd share with you guys what I'm getting the kiddos so you can head over and see the adorable summer clothes and get some while they're on sale! If you buy things in sale, you're basically making money. Right?! ;)


Ryder:
Palm Tree Pocket Tank
Camo T-Shirt - I love camo!
Casual Jersey Pants
Strip Button Up Shirt
Boat Shoes :)
Graphic PJs
Graphic Rashguard Swim
Swim Trunks
Canvas Shorts
Skinny Bermuda Shorts
Pink Floyd T Shirt
Printed T Shirt
Sunglasses

I'm focusing on Ryder and Blakely because I get a lot of their clothes from here and like to stock up when they are having big sales. 
Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta are sister companies and ALL have sales right now. Gap has some AMAZING things for babies (like THIS) and toddlers (like THIS). But I have to stop myself somewhere! Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment