Monday, September 28, 2015

Freshly Picked Moccasins

Hey guys! Blakely and I are so excited to share with you a recent collaboration we did with Freshly Picked! These moccasins are just the cutest things I ever did see. Not only are they amazingly adorable (for girls and boys!) but they actually stay on newborn feet! The quality of these shoes is top notch. I can't wait to get Blakely more pairs in different colors and patterns.

I know I'm biased, because I'm her mother... But Blakely is just the cutest! I swear she stops people in their tracks! :) Once they've spent enough time gushing over her adorable chubby cheeks, they always mention how cute these moccasins are. If B isn't in pj's, she's wearing these soft, cute little moccasins with every outfit.

Look at B rockin her cute moccs...



If you're looking for a great gift to give a new Mommy, these are it! :) Go to Freshly Picked to see all the cute colors and patterns to choose from. Also, check out their sizing chart. This was so helpful for me! I always stress about what size to buy baby clothes and shoes and this sizing chart made it so simple. Happy shopping, my friends! :)
            

No comments:

Post a Comment